What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website to recognise your device the next time you visit. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
There are many functions cookies serve. For example, they can help us to remember your preferences and analyse how well our website is performing. Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our websites, or a user’s general location.
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
1. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
2. Select Settings
3. Click ‘Show advanced settings’
4. In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
5. To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Allow local data to be set’, this will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies pick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
6. To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet Options'
2. In the options window navigate to the 'Privacy' tab
3. To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
4. To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
1. Click on 'Tools' at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
2. Select the Privacy panel
3. To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
4. To disable cookies: Uncheck ‘Accept cookies for sites’
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
1. Click on 'Setting’ at the browser menu and select 'Settings'
2. Select ‘Quick Preferences’
3. To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies"
4. To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
1. Click on 'Safari' at the menu bar and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Click on 'Security'
3. To enable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Only from site you navigate to'
4. To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
All other browsers
Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.
EJ FINANCIAL LTD
2nd Floor • Johnsons Building • The Broadway • Crowborough • East Sussex • TN6 1DE
01892 234884 • 020 3657 9079 • 01635 777795
EJ Financial Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No 9370740
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are entered on the Financial Services Register No 670594 at www.fsa.gov.uk/register.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice.
The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you have invested.
The information contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
NOTE: None of the above constitutes advice, always consult a professional adviser before making any investment decisions.
Please talk to Ted on 01892 234884 or 01635 777795 for further information.
Terms & Conditions
Independent Financial Advisor
Financial Review & Planning • Pension Contribution Planning • ISA Contribution • Pension Freedom Advice • Protection
Investment Portfolio Management • Tax Planning • Retirement Planning • Trust Investment • Portfolio Reviews