Information we monitor about visitors to our website
When someone visits www.ejfinancial.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
EJ Financial Limited GDPR Processes
• Contact Details: Client Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Numbers
• Client DOB, NINO, Portfolio References, AML documents
• Financial Fact Find
Where did the information come from?
• Directly from the Client
• Directly from the relevant Service Partner
Who do we share the information with?
• Contact Details are shared with the relevant Service Partner
• AML details are shared with the relevant Service Partner
Communicating with Clients / Prospects
• Permission is requested to use Client / Prospect email addresses
• Permission is requested to communicate via Dropbox
• Permission is requested for Clients to share a single Dropbox folder if appropriate
• Client information is retained in line with FCA Guidelines
• Prospect information is retained until an advice decline is registered it is then deleted or a request to retain it is submitted
• Non-client data, where permission is received, is archived into a Dropbox ‘Decline’ folder
Individuals’ Rights to
• Be informed
• Restrict processing
• Data portability
• Not be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
• Data being in a structured commonly used and readable format
• We will not charge for non-excessive information requests (4 per year)
• We will respond within 48 hours
• We will supply the requested access information within one calendar month
• We will refuse or charge for manifestly unfounded or excessive access requests
• We will inform the requestor within 24 hours of a refusal or charge
Lawful basis for processing personal data
• To communicate an appointment venue, date and time
• To provide a letter of Engagement
• To provide a Client Advice Report
• To communicate weekly Financial, Technical or Global Stockmarket updates
• We will always ask permission to use a prospect or client email address
• We will always ask permission to communicate via Dropbox
• Clients without email will always be asked what information they would like to receive via the postal system
• We will always use an ‘opt-in’ / ‘opt-out’ process with Clients and Prospects
• We will always ask parents or guardian’s permission for holding data on children under the age of 16
• All breaches will be notified to the person or persons concerned within 24 hours of discovery
• If relevant, ICO will be informed immediately that a breach is detected
Data Protection Officers
• Responsibility for data protection compliance sits with the Principal, Ted Shaw Dip PFS
• Data Protection processes will be validated by an External Compliance Company
• Data protection is only required for UK clients, we do not deal, Internationally
EJS 04/18 Rev. 1.2
EJ Financial Limited
2nd Floor Johnsons Building The Broadway Crowborough East Sussex TN6 1DE
Registered in England and Wales No. 9370740
EJ FINANCIAL LTD
EJ Financial Limited • 2nd Floor • Johnsons Building • The Broadway • Crowborough • East Sussex • TN6 1DE
EJ Financial Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No 9370740
EJ Financial Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 670594
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice.
The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you have invested.
The information contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
NOTE: None of the above constitutes advice, always consult a professional adviser before making any investment decisions.
Please talk to Ted on 07484 138682 for further information.
Terms and Conditions vailable on request
Terms & Conditions
Independent Financial Advisor
Financial Review & Planning • Pension Contribution Planning • ISA Contribution • Pension Freedom Advice • Protection
Investment Portfolio Management • Tax Planning • Retirement Planning • Trust Investment • Portfolio Reviews